Friday, January 11, 2008

A Great NH Afternoon

Yesterday afternoon was an uplifting day. I had to be in Concord, so I spent a couple of hours enjoying the warm (at least relatively so for NH) temperatures and posting some Good News Garage car donation signs in Main Street shops. While purchasing a few items at a popular health-food market, I inquired if I could post a sign on their community bulletin board. Upon hearing my request, the sales associate exclaimed, "Your organization is wonderful! My sister received a car from Good News Garage a couple of months ago and it has changed her life!" This made my day. Providing transportation to disadvantaged clients and empowering them is what we do. As the Good News Garage Marketing Manager for NH and MA I am working to cover both states with our "Donate a Car...Change a Life!" tear-off posters, but the task is daunting. If you can help distribute posters in your community, I would appreciate the help. You can contact me, Susan Swain, at 669-6937 or at sswain@goodnewsgarage.org.

No comments: